jeudi 15 octobre 2020

Walkie Talkie Help

I'm looking for some advice on the purchase of a pair of walkie talkies to use during deer season this year. I've never owned any, though I have used them in the field before while hunting with friends.

I'm not really sure what specs or specific things I should be looking out for as I research what model to buy. Does anyone have advice or recommendations about where to start or about what has worked best in your experience?

I realize that being in the mountains can cause problems with the actual range they will be effective, but do some models/brands seem to work better than others?

Anyone have a specific walkie talkie they would recommend? I'm not really looking for the world's best, most expensive unit with every bell and whistle imaginable, but rather a basic, well made pair that can be relied upon in the field.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire