lundi 21 mars 2022

9 Carries & Whitney Loop

I've been mulling this over all winter so I thought I would seek some input.

I was all set to do the 9 Carries last spring, and then my non-portaging buddy rolled in from Michigan so we went to Lows for a few days. Nothing wrong with that.

However, before I depart for Michigan permanently I want to complete the 9 Carries and re-do the Whitney. I did Whitney (stopped at the lower dam due to the 14 billion blackflies that seemed to follow me wherever I went) some years ago but due to family stuff it was a rushed trip. Never made a single cast or had a single fire.

So, all things being equal, between the 2 trips which one would you do in the spring and which one in the fall? I would love to get back into some brookies, but my primary goal is solitude. I'm fully geared up and have my No Bug Zone at the ready.

My trips will take place in mid May and mid October.

Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire