jeudi 10 mars 2022

Hey! Times are a changing.

Hello,anybody here ,who might be checking in on here... first off ,missing all you guys a lot lately, been checking in day to day?not much success ..maybe a lot of you moved on to other forums.... Well, the weather will break after this next big storm coming our way, so?we should be getting our gear ready?gonna be a wicked melt right after this storm , but? once that runs off , some smallish tribs might be fishable . So, as you can see ,I'm just missing anything at all to chit chat about , I m sorry, can`t add to this with big fish stories or even getting out on a stream, maybe a few of you have taken advantage of some crazy warm days and fished, was waiting for something. Well, as for me , well?I've been concentrating on building 3 flyrods this winter and one more is going on now , a very important total restoration job of an old bamboo fly rod handed down to me from my most influential trout fisher Uncle Mike .Its in need of a total refurbishing , I can't wait , cause Im gonna fish that rod when finished . I know, thats what he would've wanted me to do. Anyway, tying flies and rodbuilding has taken a ton of my time and of course internal house work never ends .. Hey! So, how was your winter and tell us what you did and are still doing ? Take care and wish you all well.

Miss you guys/girls,
Wb -still hanging on~


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire