mardi 4 février 2020

Camp Chair

Never thought it would come to this but I am looking for input on camp chairs.

I am a Clydesdale, which in bicycling terms means over 200 lbs. In fact I run about 250. My back is shot and the camp chair is a saving grace while canoeing. I bought an XL Big Mans chair from REI, which promptly broke the 2nd time I used it.

The Helinox that is so widely regarded showed up today. I got like maybe one cheek in it. Plus, it leaned too far back for my back - like to sit more upright.

So, I am looking for a chair that let's me sit more upright, more than 14" off the ground (is 18" asking for too much?) - that fits the Clyde class and doesn't weigh 10 lbs. Durability is a plus.

Any recommendations?

Thank you in advance!

Viking


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire