jeudi 27 février 2020

GPU clearance and CPU clearance for these computer cases

I want to build a premium general-purpose office computer and an entry-level gaming computer. I want to use one of the following cases since they have the same designs.

AVF CLASSIQUE SERIES ACCS560-B7 (BLUE)
AVF CLASSIQUE SERIES ACCS560-B7 (GREEN)
AVF CLASSIQUE SERIES ACCS560-BR (RED)

For the premium office PC, I want to put in a CPU cooler (air cooler, preferably no lights or RGB) compatible with the LGA 1151 socket. The CPU cooler can end up to be 117 mm tall depending on the CPU cooler that I choose. For the entry-level gaming computer, I want to install either an Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti (MSI model is 250 mm long), AMD Radeon R9 270 (supposed to be only 210 mm long), or an AMD Radeon R9 370 (221 to 239 mm long for the XFX model). I want to know the GPU clearance and the CPU clearance for these computer cases.

(1) May I know if a graphics card 250 mm long can fit into the AVF CLASSIQUE SERIES ACCS560-BR (RED) computer case?

(2) How tall of a CPU cooler (in mm) can fit into a AVF CLASSIQUE SERIES ACCS560-BR (RED) computer case?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire