lundi 24 février 2020

Search and rescue response

Have you ever called 911 while lost in the wilderness? If so, do you want to share your story with me?

My name is Claire Bryan and I'm a reporter at Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. I'm working on a story about search and rescue and how the process works in the state of New York.

In addition to being a reporter, I'm an outdoor educator and I care about hiking safety a great deal. This background led me to work on a story about how the search and rescue process works and potentially address any gaps in that process. I'm examining county protocols and both local agencies and state agencies role.

Please reach out to me here or at claire.bryan@columbia.edu if you have an experience to share. Thank you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire