mercredi 27 juillet 2022

Cell Service at DEC Campgrounds

I'm curious which state (DEC) campgrounds in the Adirondacks have decent cell service for Spectrum Mobile. Forget their map, it's not 100% reliable. I want to set up some solo, mid-week work-and-play camping/fishing trips, including possibly in late August. And when my wife retires in a few years, she'll gladly join me.

Up until a few years ago when I changed jobs, I really wasn't a cellphone person, and I pretty much ditch it on weekends or go places where there's no service. But if I do this, I need to be connected at times, mainly for a wi-fi hot-spot. So, I'm curious to hear of others experiences at DEC campgrounds, or even free campsites (for a small RV). I know Lake Harris and Nicks Lake are pretty solid, and heard Eaton and Fish Creek are as well. But I'd like to know about others. Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire