dimanche 31 juillet 2022

Wolf Jaw lean to

I came up to this lean-to maybe two or three years ago to climb Upper WJ. My wife and our son's family are coming up on Sept. 8th for a few days. I am thinking about coming up before them, on Labor Day and getting a room, then packing in with my dog Maggie the following day. My thought process is that the Garden parking lot shouldn't be full on that Tuesday. I definitely know it won't be empty to say the least, but I am banking on a decent amount of privacy the two nights at the lean-to. Having been up Upper WJ I have my sights set on Lower. I am fairly confident that my dog Maggie will be ok with a climb from the lean-to of well under 2000' and only 1 1/2 miles. I won't hesitate to turn around if I think she is uncomfortable at all with her back legs. The leaf viewers won't be out yet, so I want to get my climb in before that happens.

On a side note, did Art Devlin sell his motel, and if so, anyone have the number to whatever it is called now?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire