lundi 21 juin 2021

Crows, Nun-da-ga-o, and Hurricane 6.16.21

A tendon injury in my ankle has kept me out of the mountains for nearly 3 months. Now that PT is winding down, I have been given the ok to push my ankle a little bit. A couple of easier outings went well so I attempted these areas as one hike with the opportunity to bail if things didn't go well. Fortunately all went well for my ankle and I had a great late spring day with no bugs and very little mud after a day of rain.
I expected some potential navigational issues based on reports of the Nun-da-ga-o Ridge, but found the route finding pretty straightforward and the path obvious where it transitioned from rock to forest.
Full TR at my website and more photos at the link below.

http://www.tomcatsadventures.com/202...n-da-ga-o.html






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire