dimanche 3 avril 2022

Janacks Landing to Cowhorn Pond

Good morning,

I am wondering if anyone has portaged a canoe from Janacks landing to the various ponds east (Glasby, Cat Mt. pond, Cowhorn, Bassout)? Is it doable with 5 days gear and a canoe? Would I be able to fill 5 days going this route?

I completed the Cranberry 50 years ago, but I dont recall the terrain through that area, with regards to portaging (I was just a hiker then).

Anyway, Cowhorn pond, and Olmstead, have always made an impression on me, and I would love to be able to paddle and hike my way around the 5 ponds area, without having to venture too far north into Cranberry lakes' motor boats.

Also, if its doable. I wouldnt mind finding a way to Indian Mt.

Thank you in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire