samedi 6 avril 2019

Hanging Spear Falls

Good evening!

In the process of making out the fall series of hikes and paddles and looking for a bit of insight on Hanging Spear Falls.

Burnside's book spoke of how fantastic hiking Rocky Peak Ridge could be if you caught it just right. As I worked on my 46 I always kept Rocky on hold as I waited for the magic combination of peak leaf color and perfect fall weather. Finally found that combo a decade ago and that remains my favorite hike of them all. So every year I wait to catch it just right for a second hike but that has proven to be on par with finding bigfoot, so I have been branching out on some short day hikes just to be in the mountains in the fall.

Did Fish Hawk Cliffs last fall - knocked that out on a perfect afternoon - so now it's time to expand the list. Any fun facts, helpful tips or different routes would be greatly appreciated. Leaving from Upper Works I figure.

Thank you.

Viking


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire