samedi 11 juillet 2020

Nine Carries Route

Good evening,

I am planning to do the Nine Carries route this fall. This will be my first time up there and my primary goal is fishing/solitude.

I plan to head straight across Long and head up to Fish Pond where I intend to camp for 2 nites, and then head for St. Regis for a nite.

Portage around Mud? Bessie or Nellie worth the effort?

I had thought about heading back via Little Clear, but there is a part of me that wants to go out through Bear/Little Long/Green and fish/explore these ponds.

I am interested in opinions for the completion - would you add a nite and explore these ponds? (I could always spend another nite at Fish) Any general intel on these would be appreciated just in terms of solitude, overall thumbs up/down. cool features, which pond might have better sites. Not requesting anything you have spent years learning.

I could probably swing 5 nites if need be.

How would you do it?

Thank you in advance!

Viking


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire