vendredi 22 octobre 2021

High Peaks this weekend - suggestions wanted!

Hello! Haven't posted in a very long while. I'm planning a last-minute trip to the High Peaks this weekend and wanted to get some expert advice for backpacking in shoulder season.

We haven't decided yet where exactly we'll go, but the general plan is day one we pack into a campsite, day two day hike somewhere, and then pack out on day three. Any suggestions on what to hit up? We usually do some peaks, but
I have no idea how icy things are higher up, and the weather is looking ... brisk these days.

I'm starting to think maybe we should invest in some microspikes, as this is the latest I've ever gone up that way. Or if we should maybe avoid peaks entirely, but I don't really know where we'd hike...

Any suggestions or guidance on where to go would be much appreciated!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire