mercredi 20 octobre 2021

My season closer trip.

Even though the temps were not super cold, I decided to break out my hot tent and canoe and make the hike out to one of my favorite Brook Trout spots to spend the last week of the season fishing and camping. I had plenty of action, but not in the way I was expecting! Up until the last two days of the trip all my trolling and casting was coming up with nothing but Bass and Perch, and I was beginning to get worried that I would not find any Brookies during the entire trip. My luck turned around on the last two days though, I ended up landing two beautiful Brook Trout. I knew there were Bass before showing up, but had done very well at this spot in the Spring and assumed it would be the same in the Fall. I believe the warmer temperatures were also working against me a bit, as the two Brookies I did land were very "lazy" in way. The bites were also imperceptible and sluggish and had almost no fight until being netted. Still though, I put it down as a great trip with a lot of beautiful scenery and relaxing paddling.


Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/gallery/yoFCAtW

YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/tnf18gMkTI0


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire