mardi 19 octobre 2021

Indestructible Old Town Discovery 16'9"

2000 model year made out of that CrossLink3 stuff. This canoe had a near total death experience in 2012 with Hurricane Sandy and a 70' white oak tree but came back to life and doesn't look too bad for what she went through. I made a repair on the inner layer of the hull with fiberglass cloth and epoxy. Looked good for a while but the edges of the repair started peeling up cause I was supposed to put some flame to the repair area before laying the patch down. You could do the repair over or just thrown down a welcome mat. Outer layer of hull is intact with a small area dented (circled in green) Surely there must be someone who needs a beater, heavy, tandem canoe. It has those nice molded plastic seats so comfortable. Make me an offer. I won't refuse. Trying my best to post a photo.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN8921-001.jpg (115.0 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire