lundi 25 septembre 2017

Every single 46r trail should be condemned and rebuilt

Virtually every single ADK 46r trail, herd trail, etc...should be condemned and rebuilt, probably on a different route. I went up by Santanoni this weekend to climb both Henderson peaks and the trails are so bad. Horrible erosion, washouts, blowdown, etc....Nearly 100 years is really taking a toll. Look at Cliff mountain? Good God.
Most of these trails should be condemned so they can heal, and new routes put in place, set up better to minimize the shocking amount of erosion that has occurred with the existing routes. Yeah, I know it would cost like a billion dollars, but I do tons of volunteer trail work every year so at least I'm putting my actions where my mouth is. It's just gotten so bad man.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire