vendredi 23 février 2018

Kni- co Trekker for sale

Hi folks, guessing I should have posted this a few months ago but here goes

For sale a wood burning stove, Kni Co Trekker used. One year old, used slightly, comes with a side table to attach. The stove pipes go straight up, no angle piece. It was used for a makeshift hot tent and an angle piece wasn't needed. You can purchase one of those from Ace hardware for app $6 I was told. This was purchased by my daughter's fiance last winter after I took him on bio and greenfrogs trip. Great guy and taken away to soon in life.

I'm offering it for $125. I live east of NYC in case someone is near here. I could bring it up on a future trip somewhere. Shipping costs app $25 if you need to do it that way. You can google the size and weight on the knico website for specs and weight. PM me for pics, not to sure about posting here, resizing problems with pics. Thanks David

Side note, I'm also selling an OT Camper 15ft Royalex that I gave to them and a Wilderness Systems Tzunami 14ft Poly. Been putting it off for a while but need to go on with life. Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire