samedi 5 janvier 2019

Hornbeck Sable kayak

Hi,
I restore kayaks, it's become more of a hobby/passion than side job. In the years doing so I have owned well over a hundred boats. I now only pick up exotic or rare models. Recently I obtained a kayak in the Adirondack area. With the exception of a single post on this forum it is a ghost. The boat is a Hornbeck Sable 18'6" carbon fiber/Kevlar. Hornbeck took a shot at the kayak market in about 2005 from what I've found. I was wondering if anyone ever even came across one of these before.

As for the one I got, It's getting a lot of work incl. an outer hull to deck seam to replace the tape, a new custom carbon/fiberglass seat, rear cockpit bulkhead, new hatches, rudder and foot controls.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hornbeck Sable (1)1.jpg (50.9 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire