jeudi 24 janvier 2019

Where have all the flyfishers gone?

Anybody home??
Is it just a lull in the action and pretty dismal time of year for us or did you all pack up and leave?

I literally have been doing nothing even close to fly tying or fly fishing for that matter. Been doing wood projects and building a few ice jigging rods and other projects around the house.I did go snowshoeing on tuesday,for the first time this winter,but no interesting stories or photos to post.Hope some of you stuck around to post something soon.Almost ready to start filling my fly boxes for spring after the jigging rods are done.So, if any of you are left ,I would love to hear from you or see some of your feathered creations and/or projects. When the jigging rods are done,Ill post a few photos of them(I know ,not that exciting...). Well, hope to hear from ya soon!

WB


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire