samedi 5 janvier 2019

Portable Screened Black Fly Shelter

I look forward to the beginning of paddling season. I plan to camp out of my kayak about a dozen times this season, starting in mid-May. But during the first month or so of paddling season, the blackflies can at times be pretty nasty. Selecting a campsite on a breezy point helps. So does smudge from a campfire. But often, the buggers are still brutal.

In the late afternoon, at the campsite, I tend to sit back, maybe drink a beer or two and read a book while enjoying the view. I was thinking there might be some sort of lightweight collapsible shelter I could pick-up to set up around me while I sit back in my folding chair. The shelter needs to be light and small enough to be carried in or on my kayak.

Here is something I saw on Amazon:
[URL="https://amzn.to/2Fb3WuZ "]

Anybody have ideas or suggestions?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire