jeudi 31 janvier 2019

Suggestions for a quick snowshoe in the LP tomorrow

Tomorrow I'll be bringing and Adirondack rookie into the Lake Placid tomorrow to ski Whiteface this weekend. We're going to roll into town around 12 to 1 and going to go for a quick snowshoe.

Any suggestions? He's never hiked any adk mountains so if there was a really easy peak with good views that would be good. I say easy because I'm not so experienced on snowshoes so I don't want anything with too much scrambling. Maybe a hike in a valley trail in the high peaks would work too if the views were good. I haven't spent a lot of time in the high peaks so I'm not sure where to start.

Would Mt Jo be good? Marcy Dam?

I was also thinking Owen and Copperas pond outside the high peaks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire