mercredi 11 décembre 2019

46 attempt in a week (or less)

Beginning to research routes, kind of a crazy idea I came up with over the summer. I was made aware of the fkt for the 46 while I was training for a 100 mile race last spring, I know I have a 0% chance of coming close in 3 days, but the 46 has always been a bucket list item. So I decided to give myself a week to complete them all. I’ve done 14 high peaks, some I’ve ran more recently and i had hiked a few when I was younger.

I guess I’m just trying to gather as much information as I can right now. I will be shooting for a late July/early August timeframe. Have an idea of how I’m going to do this, my major issue are the bushwhacks, I plan on covering a lot of ground in the darkness. Is there anyone that has attempted this recently or in the past?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire