samedi 14 décembre 2019

The largest collection of lean-to photos: Revised and Expanded again (image heavy)

Since the last time I did this, I've visited (and camped in) a bunch of new lean-tos on my quest to stay in every single lean-to and backcountry shelter in New York State. I decided that enough time had passed that it was time to post a collection of lean-to photos yet again. I also went back and re-edited some of my older photos so that they were more clear and easy to see.

The 273 lean-tos (and other shelters) depicted in these photos represent approximately 68% of the roughly 400 lean-tos and shelters that exist across the state that are available for free overnight use by the public during at least part of the year.

Note that all of the lean-tos shown still do exist in some capacity, some have been relocated/replaced since the photo depicting them was taken.




























































Continued in next post...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire