dimanche 25 juillet 2021

Northern Pike Wilderness Trip Advice

I have tried to do some research on my own, but figured it would not hurt to ask here as well. I am looking to make a 7-8 day canoe trip with the main focus being Northern Pike. I know most of the remote ponds and wilderness of the Adirondacks contain Brookies, and those are certainly fun to catch, but I just get such a kick out of catching Northern. I just got back from a trip in the Saranac Lakes Wild Forest area with my girlfriend and it was great finding Northern in a few of those ponds, but it just was not the "remote" experience I am looking for. Does anyone out there happen to have advice on where I could find more of a wilderness setting that contains Northern Pike? I would really appreciate any help or hints!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire