lundi 25 septembre 2017

Fall colors....any place on peak ?

Hello,

We are flying to Boston in evening of 9/28 and have time to visit different areas till night of 10/3. My initial plan was to give all time to Vermont, as this is going to be a fall foliage trip. But due to high temperature recently and whole next week, it is no more early fall color anymore. But we may be little early for colors. I am coming flying from west coast to Boston and may not repeat this area for many next years.

To have a backup plan, I was checking other nearby areas, which 'may be' near to peak during my travel dates. One options is Adirondack area. On one forum, it was showing as peak during my travel dates. But geographically they are not much different, so I am not sure, how colors are progressing there and what 'may be' chances for after 4 days from now.

I didn't find any better forum for Adirondack/Lake Placid area, hence looking for some help and suggestions here. If this is going to be positive, I can drive from Boston to Adirondack (5 hours) and reach midnight. We can have option to spend 29 and 30, then on same evening, we can move to Stowe, VT.

If somebody visited this area recenly, or located nearby only, can you suggest, if Adirondacks/Lake Placid already close to peak or its just in patches ?

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire