jeudi 19 avril 2018

Canoe Buying Advice

My father is about to retire in a few months and as a gift I am thinking of getting him a real canoe. Currently he has one that a summer camp sold off when they got new ones and it is fiberglass and made for just the basics. He really wants a wood based canoe and has been looking all over at them. Essentially the criteria would be this: he is about 225 or a bit more in weight, 6' tall, we use it for day trips with my son and a weekend or two camping. I want something that tracks well and is easy to manuever. We don't port the boats much on trips so weight isn't too big a deal. I have a Catch 120 kayak and it is a bit too unstable for him so he is sticking with the canoe. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have. Either what is the best for him or at least what ones to stay away from. I want him to have the best experience possible because he loves it and he would never go out and buy one for himself. Not new anyway. Thank you in advance for your suggestions!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire