samedi 7 avril 2018

Pharaoh Mountain Loop 4/7/2018

Been a while since I've posted a trip report - but not for lack of adventures :D

Today was a good day to get out and enjoy a beautiful day in the fresh snow. Pharaoh Mountain has been on my list for a long time so I decided to make a loop of it. Hit the Crane Pond trailhead a little before 8. Trails had 3 fresh inches of snow that frequently hid sheets of ice. Was surprised how little snow the area had.

I traveled the loop clockwise making stops at Crane Pond, Oxshoe Pond, Crab Pond and Pharaoh Lake. Then I climbed over Pharaoh Mountain on the way out.











Made it out before 2 and only saw a single group just before getting back to the TH. Overall a great day in the woods and some much needed mountain time.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire