mardi 4 décembre 2018

Seat and cushion options

Im trying to choose a more comfortable seating option for my seatless solo canoe. I currently drop in an old folding camp seat with a 2 inch memory foam pillow stuffed inside both the backrest and bottom. After a couple hours of paddling my butt starts to go numb and the next day my tailbone feels a bit bruised.

Anyone have a specific model of seat that they find extremely comfortable? I have seen some gel cushions and was wondering how they compare to memory foam? Also saw some aluminum frame seats, but I suspect that being suspended on a sheet of nylon would only make my butt go numb even sooner.

Also, kneeling isnt an option because this boat has very little freeboard and I want to keep pretty low.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire