samedi 9 février 2019

Warm gloves/mitten recommendations

I know there's probably a few threads on here, but using the search I didn't come up with much - mostly what type of gloves you all wear when hiking. I'm looking for recommendations about warm gloves/mittens not so much for when you're moving, but when you're setting up camp, sitting around, gathering firewood, etc. I have a feeling I just need a good pair of mittens. I have a pair of OR glove shells with fleece liners, but they aren't enough to keep the tips of my fingers from going numb when it gets below 15 degrees or so. Same with my old gortex snowboarding gloves. I tried a pair of LL Bean down gloves and they were just useless. Any suggestions? Price I don't care so much about, within reason. I'd rather only cry once.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire