samedi 18 mai 2019

Are Browns Invasives??

Went to my favorite Adk stream today that's a hike to get to but awesome for stream brookies. Very rare to find one >12", but I was lucky a couple weeks back with the first pic. While I landed a few smaller ones, I thought I'd hooked a biggin like you pond anglers--until it turned out to be the brown in the second pic. Don't get me wrong, I love brown trout fishing, just not where I expect to exclusively catch brookies. The DEC does not stock this location and I've never caught a brown in many, many outings. So I'm not sure what to make of this. A few enthusiast friends of mine consider all browns to be invasives. What say you all?

NHtroutster

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 542.jpg (77.2 KB)
File Type: jpg 20190518_113252-2.jpg (141.4 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire