mardi 21 février 2017

Cheng Man Ching Sword form and san shou?

I'm studying the 37 step form of Cheng Man Ching with the Tai Chi club that I'm a member of, they also teach the 67 Yang sword form but it doesn't seem to be the same form that CMC himself trained or taught. Was the form he taught his own invention or is it another Yang sword form?
Also I'm looking into the san shou forms as well, I've read that CMC himself didn't do san shou forms but only the had form, sword form and pushing hands. But then I have read in books by CMC stylists, particularly Nigel Sutton saying that they teach san shou forms. Is this something that these teachers have added to their training or could CMC have taught this to his students in asia but not to his western students in America?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire