vendredi 19 janvier 2018

Xc skiing NW Bay brook

Hi all, I was looking for a relatively easy ski near the Sagamore because we’re planning to go to the ice bar later… I had an idea that maybe it be nice to ski from the fishing access on route 9N, follow the northwest Baybrook and pick up that trail that goes along the tongue shoreline that goes to the point it looks looks pretty flat. Anyone have any thoughts on this? With all the recent melting and refreezing, I’m not sure about the thickness of the ice… I am not sure if there might be blocks of ice jammed up… I don’t remember that Brooke having that much current but who knows after our recent weather!

Also was thinking Amy’s Park might be good with its flat marshy areas… Any other suggestions? Ps We do not like groomed trails
Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire