jeudi 8 août 2019

County line flow and Fishing Brook

Hi all, hope this isn’t a repeat question I didn’t see anything searching but the search doesn’t seem to turn up results no matter what I enter so clearly I’m doing something wrong.
I was wondering about the feasibility of paddling the length of fishing brook- starting where there’s a pond and it crosses 28N, then going downstream all the way to county line flow and taking out at the new state launch there. DEC website only says it’s not advisable to paddle upstream from the Pickwickett rd location in low water..
I don’t mind navigating a few beaver fans and low scratchy spots, but don’t want anything too crazy. I’m also not sure how much current there is on the creek..?
Any info appreciated!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire