samedi 17 août 2019

Getting into Hunting- Good book suggestions?

So I just recently got my hunter safety course completed and plan on starting hunting for white tails this season in the SW ADK area- I needed something to hold me over between trout seasons.
Unfortunately no one in my family is an active hunter, at least not in the ADK so I was wondering if there are any good introductory books to get started with. Ideally I’d like to do some tracking so I’ll probably pick up Benoit’s book but the reality is that I’ll probably end up doing more still hunting since my time is limited and can’t just head out into the woods whenever we get a dusting of snow. Any good, general books that you guys would recommend?
Of course I’m open to any advice you guys have as well.
I’m 35 and no stranger to the backcountry, just never got around to getting my hunting license.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire