jeudi 15 août 2019

Putnam pond/pharaoh lake loop?

So I'm looking around on adirondackatlas.org maps, and I have a dumb question. I see a lot of "green" lines for trails that just end, and the map shows a dotted white line from that point. Is that just a mapping screen drawing glitch, or does that indicate something like "this trail used to go here but now it's impassable?" I want to do a loop in that area over the course of 4 days or so. Any suggestions? I'm not sure of the terrain in that area other than what I can tell from the topo, since I've never been there. Lots of ups and downs? I'm looking for something similar to the west canada lakes loop. I was looking at putnam to clear to rock to bear and back, but not sure if that's too short or too long for 4 days. We took three good days to do the west canada lake loop, so we aren't speed hikers by any means.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire