mercredi 15 février 2017

kararte recommendations

Hello All, I need some help please!

about a year back I trained at steve powells JKD in Manchester!
Unfortunately I had to give it up due to starting a new job :cry:

I'm not giving up in returning to training tho! this weekend I'm starting BJJ at straight blast! and once I have completed the fundamentals I can do the morning classes before work.

however I'm also looking to take up Karate. I'm a big fan of Ian Abernethy and watching his videos of applied bunkai to Katas are fantastic!

however ive messaged quite a few karate clubs who shall remain nameless who tell me karate is strictly punching & kicking only and self defence is a different entity altogether!

OR the Bunkai to the katas they perform is truly heart breaking

I have however found 2 clubs I'm interested in

club no.1) http://ift.tt/2llWPF5

club no.2) http://ift.tt/2kA5dwP

if anybody could shine some light on these clubs that would be fantastic.

or any recommendations please let me know. I'm only available to train Friday/Saturday all day and early morning weekdays

thank you all so much for reading this and for any future response!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire