mercredi 20 juin 2018

Cedar Lakes questions

Planning a short trip to Cedar Lakes middle of next week. It’s been six years since I’ve been in that area, so I have a few questions. Hopefully, some of you fine people have answers...

1) I remember the stretch of road from Sled Harbor to Pillsbury trailhead being too difficult for my Honda Accord. I’ve since upgraded to a Subaru Outback. Should I expect any challenge driving that last mile?

2) Only in the past two years have I started fishing on my ADK trips. I know these cards get rightly held close to the chest, but any insight on fishing Cedar Lakes or surrounding area would be appreciated. (PM, of course. And I’m strictly catch and release, and only in the area every five years, or so.)

Much appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire