jeudi 21 juin 2018

Stolen Kayak(s)

My wife had her brand new kayak stolen from a rack on Cayuga Lake, the cable locking it to the rack was cut in two places. The first time we put it there I thought how easy it would be for someone to use a saw to cut the 2x4 rack but I guess bolt cutters are quieter and probably quicker. An employee of the boat club said in 10 years they've never had a theft and this year have lost 3. Perhaps they'll move the rack closer to their building and install some cameras, but it's too late for some of us.
She is keeping an eye on what pops up on craigslist for a pretty good radius around us, but I thought posting here might expand the reach. Considering I was planning to use it to guide her on swims in the Adirondacks this summer it is also Adirondack related.
It's an orange Wilderness Tsunami 145 (has a rudder). If you see one listed
for sale anywhere, probably described as "brand new", please let me know.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gone.jpg (56.7 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire