samedi 16 juin 2018

Making room

So I need to clean out some of my stuff and want to offer my original Caddis float tube, circa 1987 to anyone interested. I didn't put it in classifieds as I'm giving it away and just ask to cover shipping which I guess to be around $15?

It's an old school tube which is a round circle with a tire tube inside. As far as I know it should inflate and hold air fine. This is before the "u-boats" and other open ended tubes became popular. It's green and tan. This would be great for anyone looking to start cheaply and/or get a child into the game without much expense. I've caught a lot of fish in it and it would be great for the brookie ponds. Fins not included.

If interested PM me and we can go from there. I am not going to blow it up and take pictures as my description pretty much covers it.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire