mercredi 27 juin 2018

Questions on getting Esther/becoming a 46er

Hello!

So Whiteface was one of the first mountains I climbed. Back then I didn’t realize how much I would fall in love with the Adirondacks and that I would become obsessed with getting all 46 peaks. So in short... I never hiked Esther along with Whiteface that day. It’s been killing me all these years. Especially because I live 6 hours away and I don’t know how I’m gonna manage to get it in on one of my short trips. So my question is... what do you all think about having a friend drive me partway up Whiteface so and I can just knock out Esther and not waste a whole day hiking the same stuff twice?
I can’t decide if I could feel like I was actually a 46er that way or if I would feel too guilty. What is everyone’s opinion?

Thanks!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire