samedi 18 janvier 2020

Getting Ready for Spring Brookies....

Hi gents, I’m getting ready for spring and would like to try fly fishing for brookies . I have done well with the lake clear wabbler and would like to give the fly rod a go. With that said I picked up a Hornbeck fishing canoe so that will be my platform. I used to fly fish quite a bit years ago but fell off, that was only streams as well. I virtually know nothing about still water. I have two sage rods, a 3 weight 7 1/2 and a 5 weight 9 foot rod. Curious as to what tactics have worked best for you and what all around setups one would recommend as far as lines sinking, sink tip etc. Also some must have flies...Trolling or casting? It’s cold and cabin fever is setting in. Help a newbie out! Thanks

Chris


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire