vendredi 3 janvier 2020

MLK Weekend hiking (am I hosed?), need options for good and bad weather

I'm going up for a hike with some friends on Sunday the 19th. I know it's gonna be crowded there. I would like to have two or 3 options. Would like to hike no more than 10 miles.

Already done whiteface, cascade, giant, porter, big slide so those are not options.

Would like option 1 to be if the weather is nice and perhaps a scenic summit hike?

Would like option 2 to be if the weather is mean and thus would like something with some good tree cover till the summit and in this situation i could care less about the view at the top because there won't be any with the weather being bad.

Stipulation, all hiking options need to have decent parking. I'm ok getting started at 6am in the dark if needed to beat the crowds but let me know what time you think I should get there.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire