mardi 14 septembre 2021

Swift Prospector 16 FOR SALE

Due to health issues, I reluctantly have to part with my (2013) Swift Prospector 16 in "Guide Fusion," i.e., Kevlar & S-Glass (what would later be known as "Expedition Kevlar"). Solid color "Champagne" with heavy-duty black aluminum trim, with optional kevlar skid plates. [See attached photo.] Special-ordered from Collinsville (CT) Canoe & Kayak for solo/tandem paddling and for poling. Weighs 51 lbs via my bathroom scale. Has a few superficial scratches on the hull, but overall in excellent condition. Kept under cover. Used only an one 4-day on the upper Saco River in ME and about half a dozen paddles around our local lake. I forgot exact retail price in 2013, but was approx $2,800. Asking $1,500. I'm in W Mass. Unable to travel long distance to deliver but I live in a beautiful area and fall color will soon be peaking. Thanks for reading this far!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1952.jpg (131.9 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire