mercredi 29 mars 2017

Just a question for the Ninjutsui people

I cant think of a title, sorry.



I only have a very small amount of knowledge on the topic both hisotical and actual training (training i ahve nothing for ninjutsui)

But can i ask, how useful is it to learn along with what are the apparent pros and cons.

To my understanding a Ninja is primarily a spy therefore would use words & not need to engage in combat unless something went very wrong or they were drafted for sabotage/assassination.

excuse wording and if it has been asked/argued before.

To word it another way, how does Ninjutsu in history compare to other methods?

In my mind something primarily used for spy work wouldn't be that useful for someone ho does not use spy work let alone spy work back to when swords where common. I am so-so interested ina historical analysis as well as a effectiveness of modern schools on average and how well it has been applied to modern day.

(i am aware its a modern term like bushido to just define what they did rather than leave it undefined & unamed)

I cant really think of a better way to ask/start a discussion on this.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire