lundi 18 mai 2020

Steward of Hudson River Special Management Area Update

This is my first time posting since last year. I would like to share some projects I will be doing at the Hudson River Special Management Area. For some of you who may be new here, I am James the Volunteer Steward for Hudson River Special Management Area in Lake George Wild Forest in Lake Luzerne. I am also the founder of a nonprofit conservation organization. I have been a volunteer steward for HRSMA since 2014.

I visited the Hudson River Special Management Area for the first time of the year last week and it was nice and quiet. There were only 5 cars in the place. I did come across garbage throughout the area, I should be back next month cleaning up the litter on the trails and I will also be painting the trail gates on some of the trails.

If anyone goes to Hudson River Special Management Area often and if you ever see tons of litter in piles feel free to send me a message. I live three hours from Hudson River Special Management Area I am not always in there all the time however I do have few volunteers close by. :)


I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe from this virus.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire