vendredi 27 janvier 2017

Cycle Adirondacks (organized ride)

Wondering if anyone did this the last two years? I just found out about it now. It looks fantastic. A very nice video done on youtube, watch it in HD it's worth the wait even on a slow connection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SrHbjBx-nQ

Website is http://ift.tt/1KxLbcd

The trip for '17 looks even better with multiple options and with two days in Keene Valley one could even be a hike combo! This is so much up my alley, but it's rather pricey :eek: (I think some cruises are cheaper!) and around here school is already back in session so kind of hard to leave my son unless I made some kind of arrangement with my ex, which I really don't want to be doing that, I mean pushing him off onto her so I can go play just isn't right. Well maybe in another 7 years or when he is on his own I hope this might be still around. I don't know maybe if I have some vacation left over I can trade a week with my ex or something. We'll see.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire