lundi 30 janvier 2017

Last thing I needed

I'm sure I am not alone owning more than 1 tent...(6)...

I was at the local flea market yesterday morning and one of the last booths had army surplus type gear.

So what do I find? A first series REI Quarter Dome UL. Circa 2004+/-

Looked it over as well as I could in a cold barn so I asked how much..$15...

Took it home, as soon as the wife left the house I took it in and set it up. Mint condition

I had owned a half Dome around the same period, nice tent, this is perfect size for a very large solo at 3' 11 oz.

What an amazing little tent, nothing earth shattering by todays standards but I forgot how much i liked a 2 door 2 vestibule tent. I was a bit put off by the pole sleeves as I have always preferred clips but these worked just fine.

oh...and it had 2 Tikkas inside the tent pockets.

So...if anyone needs to borrow a tent!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire