mardi 22 août 2017

Foxes on Bald (Rondaxe) Mountain

Sunday I climbed Bald Mountain near Old Forge. I needed to get out and wanted to take photos of Wakely Mountain from a distance. Someone at work told me that Wakely's tower collapsed. However, I could still see it in my photos. While on my way up the trail, hikers coming down warned about foxes hanging around the summit. I got up there and found a fox hanging around some people. The people were either playing or feeding it. It was defiantly not afraid of anyone. I tried bushwhacking around the group, but the fox shifted its attention and almost lunged off the rock spine heading toward me. I said forget this. I turned around and headed home. I didn't want to be followed by it incase there was something wrong with it. Perhaps it was a pet I don't know.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire