mercredi 2 octobre 2019

canoe cart

I'm thinking about restarting my love for canoeing, but with my 85 pound Royalex canoe, I don't want to portage it very far. I'm thinking about getting a canoe cart; there are several needs which may not be available in one cart.
1. Able to carry said Royalex canoe
2. Transportable in said canoe (for portages at the other end of the lake)
3. I plan to get a lightweight canoe/kayak soon; Hornbeck, Swift, etc. So I want the cart to be light enough to be carried in the pack canoe, if that's possible.
4. Finally, maybe pullable with a bicycle (like to Boreas Ponds).
Since the BP road is now driveable to within a mile of BP, that last need may not be necessary. Are there other places where one is allowed to bike but not drive where the bike trailer might be useful? I can think of only one, Great Camp Santanoni.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire