lundi 21 octobre 2019

Winter camping suggestions?

I haven't done much winter camping, but I'm looking to change that with some new equipment I just purchased (0 degree bag and hot tent, for starters).
I wanted to start off slow, dragging a pulk sled into some places where (A) I can get my car pretty close and (B) maybe piggybacking on some snowmobile trails to make the drag a bit easier. I've done some tests with snowshoes and powder and it's like dragging cinderblocks. Does anyone who does this sort of thing have any good suggestions? I know that'd kind of vague, but a fer-instance of what I'm looking for would be the forked lake area, where you can park at the end where they stop plowing the seasonal road and then wander around from there.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire